MGM Ups Adam Rosenberg to EVP of Production
The studio exec is currently overseeing the upcoming "Robocop" remake.
MGM has upped Adam Rosenberg to executive vice president of production.
Rosenberg, who is overseeing the company’s high-profile remake of Robocop, previously acted as senior vice president of production. Among the projects he is shepherding are Hercules, based on a graphic novel with Dwayne Johnson attached to star, and a remake of The Magnificent Seven being developed as a Tom Cruise vehicle.
“Adam has been a stalwart colleague in our production group for many years now,” said Jonathan Glickman, president of MGM’s motion picture group. “His instincts and enthusiasm make him a superb executive and we are thrilled to have him continue in an expanded role overseeing films for the worldwide audience.”
Roseberg, who began career at Scott Rudin Productions, spent six years at Spyglass Entertainment before joining MGM in 2011.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR