Mia Farrow's daughter Lark Previn dies
NEW YORK -- Lark Previn, a daughter of actress Mia Farrow whose sister Soon-Yi Previn was at the center of Farrow's messy breakup with Woody Allen, has died. She was 35.
The medical examiner's office says Lark Previn died Christmas Day at New York Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn. No cause of death was given. A cremation was held Tuesday at Brooklyn's Green-Wood Cemetery.
Lark Previn was born in Vietnam in 1973. She was one of three children adopted by Farrow and her then-husband, conductor Andre Previn. The couple also had three biological children.
Representatives for Farrow and Previn didn't return calls seeking comment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing