Michael Bay Reveals How 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' Was Shot in 3D
9:50 PM PDT 5/19/2011 by Carolyn Giardina
The director, along with James Cameron, discuss 3D technology at an event co-hosted by Paramount and THR.
Michael Bay — whose action style is known to include fast cuts and kinetic cinematography — admits his passion for the anamorphic format and Panavision film cameras.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile