Michael Bolton: ‘SNL’ Sketch One of the ‘Highlights of My Career’ (Video)
“They made me do things I never would have expected to be comfortable with and I'm so glad I did,” he says.
Michael Bolton showed off his funny side on Saturday Night Live this past weekend.
He starred in the digital short/music video "Jack Sparrow" alongside Lonely Island, the comedy troupe behind the famous "D--- In a Box.”
In the video (see above), Bolton attempts to create a "big, sexy hook" for the trio's newest song and ends up channeling a slew of characters - including Captain Jack Sparrow and Forest Gump – in the process.
"Working with Andy, Akiva and Jorma on the Jack Sparrow digital short was one of the highlights of my career and most memorable experiences of my life," Bolton wrote on his website. "For the few people on the planet who might not know, these guys are brilliant, funny and beyond super talented. They made me do things I never would have expected to be comfortable with and I'm so glad I did. Truly grateful to be a part of this project and CANNOT WAIT for the chance to work with the guys again."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws