Michael Chabon Sets Up 'Hobgoblin' Drama at HBO
The project centers on a group of magicians and con men who use their skills at deception to battle Hitler and his forces during WWII.
HBO is getting into the business of magicians, con men and, yes, Hitler.
Michael Chabon and his wife, Ayelet Waldman, have set up the drama project, tentatively titled Hobgoblin, at HBO. The potential series centers on a group of magicians and con men who use their skills at deception to battle Hitler and his forces during World War II.
Le Grisbi Production’s John Lesher and Adam Kassan will serve as executive producers, with authors Chabon (Wonder Boys, The Yiddish Policemen’s Union) and Waldman (Bad Mother, Love and Other Impossible Pursuits) set to co-write and executive produce.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR