Michael Clarke Duncan Memorial Includes 'Green Mile' Screening
Private services for the late actor are being held Monday at Forest Lawn in the Hollywood Hills.
A public memorial for the late Michael Clarke Duncan included a screening of the actor's breakout, Oscar-nominated performance in The Green Mile.
NBC Los Angeles affiliate Channel 4 reports that Sunday's four-hour tribute at Forest Lawn in the Hollywood Hills also featured speeches from Duncan friends and a slideshow.
Private services are being held Monday on the Forest Lawn grounds with Duncan's fiance, Omarosa Manigault, expected to attend along with celebrity guests, Channel 4 reported.
Duncan, who was 54, died in Los Angeles Sept. 3 from natural causes, two months after suffering a heart attack.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing