Michael Douglas Diagnosed With Throat Tumor
12:22 PM PST 11/16/2010 by Alex Ben Block
Actor to undergo eight weeks of chemotherapy and radiation.
Michael Douglas is being treated for a tumor in his throat but is expected to make a full recovery, according to his doctors.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile