Michael E. Rosenberg Leaves eOne as U.S. Home Entertainment Head
The veteran exec joined the Canadian producer in 2005 after it acquired Koch Entertainment.
TORONTO – Michael E. Rosenberg is leaving Entertainment One as head of its U.S. home entertainment division.
On Tuesday eOne said Rosenberg is stepping down as president, eOne Films U.S., "to pursue other interests," effective Oct. 31.
He joined the company in 2005 when eOne acquired Koch Entertainment, where he had been president.
"After 26 years with Koch and eOne, it’s now time for me to take on other challenges," Rosenberg said in a statement Tuesday.
Dylan Wiley will continue as head of the U.S. theatrical film marketing and sales division, reporting to David Reckziegel, who oversees all North American film operations.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR