Michael Ealy joins 'Californication'
"Sleeper Cell" star Michael Ealy has joined Showtime's "Californication."
Ealy will have a five-episode arc next season playing Natascha McElhone's love interest on the show.
The Gersh-repped actor was most recently in ABC's "FlashForward" playing Marshall Vogel, and has also appeared in features "Seven Pounds" and "Barbershop." The deal represents a return to Showtime for the actor who was nominated for a Golden Globe for his role on "Sleeper Cell."
On Monday, Showtime announced that Rob Lowe will also guest star during "Californication's" fourth season as an actor looking to play David Duchovny's character in a movie. Duchovny has said in interviews that next season will show Hank Moody digging himself out of the hole he got himself into last season, where he ended up in jail.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR