Michael J. Fox: Charlie Sheen Should Get His Job Back
10:23 AM PDT 4/11/2011 by THR staff
"He's a talented man and a good guy,” he says.
Charlie Sheen, who was fired from CBS’ Two and a Half Men earlier this year, “should go back to work," Michael J. Fox told Entertainment Tonight at the TV Land awards in NYC Sunday.Fox said execs at CBS and Warner Bros. "should let him go back to work and he should do his job. He's a talented man and a good guy, and I'd like to see him go back." "You never know what goes on between a man and his network," Fox added. "We don't know the ins and outs of that relationship and we don't know the ins and outs of Charlie's mind. I just wish the best for him." At his NYC show Friday, Sheen told the audience he wanted his job back and even invited former boss Chuck Lorre to join him on stage. He received a lukewarm reaction, THR’s David Rooney reports. At his show Sunday, Sheen explained that “Friday night got a little (expletive) hijacked because I let people get into my magic (expletive) brain."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR