Michael J. Fox: Charlie Sheen Should Get His Job Back
10:23 AM PDT 4/11/2011 by THR staff
"He's a talented man and a good guy,” he says.
Charlie Sheen, who was fired from CBS’ Two and a Half Men earlier this year, “should go back to work," Michael J. Fox told Entertainment Tonight at the TV Land awards in NYC Sunday.Fox said execs at CBS and Warner Bros. "should let him go back to work and he should do his job. He's a talented man and a good guy, and I'd like to see him go back." "You never know what goes on between a man and his network," Fox added. "We don't know the ins and outs of that relationship and we don't know the ins and outs of Charlie's mind. I just wish the best for him." At his NYC show Friday, Sheen told the audience he wanted his job back and even invited former boss Chuck Lorre to join him on stage. He received a lukewarm reaction, THR’s David Rooney reports. At his show Sunday, Sheen explained that “Friday night got a little (expletive) hijacked because I let people get into my magic (expletive) brain."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kim Kardashian's Nuptials to Kanye West Could Be the Wedding of the Century!
- Miranda Kerr Will Chop Off Her Long Hair One Day, Be Prepared!
- Katie Holmes Shows Star Power Right Before Tribeca Film Festival Kicks Off!
- Ryan Lochte & Ireland Baldwin Are Proud American Icons for Calvin Klein White Label's Campaign!