Michael Jackson's Mom Will Not Sell Family Estate, Court Hearing Reveals
Katherine Jackson will buy a second home in Calabasas to live with the singer's three children.
The trial for Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, is not the only court hearings the Jacksons are involved in.
A lawyer for Katherine Jackson, Howard Weitzman, announced in court Wednesday that Jackson no longer wants to sell the longtime family estate, Hayvenhurst, in Encino, TMZ.com reports.
She had originally submitted a petition to list the property, which was featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, along with the first interview of Jackson's three children.
The courts approved for Jackson to buy a second home. TMZ reports she will purchase the Calabasas home she's been renting, and she plans to live there with Jackson's children.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'