Justin Bieber, Usher, Ludacris Remember Michael Jackson On the Anniversary of His Death
Musician-fans and family members, including daughter Paris Jackson, took to Twitter to pay their respects to the King of Pop, who died three years ago today.
The news of Michael Jackson’s death on this day in 2009 shook the music world as millions mourned the loss of the King of Pop. Three years later, many of the famous singer's disciples, fans and loyalists have taken to Twitter to pay homage to Jackson’s memory and musical legacy.
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber tweeted: “RIP to the best that ever did it. RIP to the KING…RIP Michael Jackson. You will never be forgotten."
Rapper and actor Ludacris tweeted: “Michael Jackson will live on forever thru his music. The best thing that ever did it.”
Musician, actor and Bieber mentor Usher said, “RIP Michael Jackson -- you will never die in our hearts, your legacy will live on forever!” while Grammy-winning producer and American Idol judge Randy Jackson wrote: “RIP Michael Jackson King of Pop!!!”
R&B artist Bobby Brown expressed his respect for Jackson: “Mr. Michael Jackson left us three years ago today…Respect the Greatest!!! Rest in Paradise.”
Jackson’s daughter Paris Jackson also wrote a heartfelt shout out to the memory of her beloved father: “RIP Michael Jackson ... Dad you will forever be in my heart <3 I love you.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR