Street Performer's 'Super Moonwalk' Goes Viral (Video)
The new take on the Michael Jackson move was dubbed “MoonRunning” by one YouTube commenter.
Is it possible to improve on Michael Jackson?
Video of a man performing a “super moonwalk”, which shows him covering half a football field's distance at jogging speed has been getting a lot of attention online, receiving more than 1.25 million views in two days.
The video was uploaded July 5 by a Santa Monica man named Eric Nash, who some media reports have identified as the person in the video, though it’s difficult to tell. (The performer is practically a blur.) As one YouTube commenter put it, “Can we please just agree_ to call this MoonRunning?”
Watch the video below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR