Michael Jackson, Pop Icon, Dies at 50
The King of Pop was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his rented Bel-Air home. He died at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Westwood.
Michael Jackson, the erstwhile King of Pop who went from child star to one of the world's biggest celebrities before his career was derailed by legal problems and personal issues, died Thursday at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Westwood. He was 50.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR