Michael Jackson's Father Loses Appeal in Legal Fight for Son's Estate
Joe Jackson's lawyer plans to request the court to reconsider and may appeal to the California Supreme Court.
One day after Michael Jackson landed at the top of Forbes' list of top-earning dead celebrities, a California appeals court rejected a bid today by the singer's father, Joe Jackson, to challenge the administration of his son's estate, reports the Associated Press.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR