Michael Madsen Arrested on Child Endangerment
A family attorney says the "Kill Bill" actor got into a fight with his minor son after discovering him smoking pot
Actor Michael Madsen was arrested on charges of child endangerment by Los Angeles County sheriffs today.
The Kill Bill star was taken into custody just before 4 p.m. today after a dispute with his underage son.
When sheriffs arrived in response to a domestic disturbance call at Madsen's home in Malibu they observed signs of injury on his underage son. Madsen was also believed to be intoxicated.
Madsen's son did not require medical attention. Police have not released his name since he is a minor.
Madsen was booked on the felony charge of "child endangerment with cruelty to a child" and is being held on $100,000 bail.
Perry Wander, Madsen's attorney, told TMZ, he "found his son smoking pot and they got in an argument when he tried to take it away. It's a family matter and Michael asks that his family's privacy be respected."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park