Michael McKean in Stable Condition After Getting Hit by Car
The actor suffered a broken leg in Tuesday's accident on New York City's Upper West Side.
Michael McKean is in stable condition at a New York City hospital after getting hit by a car, his manager tells THR.
The actor was walking on a sidewalk in New York City's Upper Wast Side neighborhood on Tuesday afternoon when the car struck him, breaking his leg, said manager Harriet Sternberg.
McKean, who is currently starring on Broadway in the Gore Vidal play The Best Man, is recovering at St Luke's hospital and "was never in critical condition," Sternberg added, giving no further details.
McKean's prolific acting credits include the 1984 film This Is Spinal Tap and TV's The X Files and Smallville.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)