Michael Moore to Be a Contributor on Keith Olbermann's New Show
Other regular contributors include documentary filmmaker Ken Burns, comedian Richard Lewis and Daily Kos founder Markos Moulitsas.
Keith Olbermann has tapped filmmaker Michael Moore and comedian Richard Lewis as contributors for his upcoming Current TV program, the network said Wednesday.
Additionally, documentary filmmaker Ken Burns (Baseball, The Civil War), Daily Kos founder Markos Moulitsas and Nicole D. Lamoureux, executive director of the National Association of Free Clinics, will also be regular contributors to the new Countdown, which premieres at 8 p.m. June 20.
"I'm delighted and honored that so many of my friends -- who are not coincidentally among the top progressive and entertainment voices in the country today -- will be joining me as contributors to Countdown on Current,” Olbermann said. “I hope these talented individuals, and the others we are to announce in these weeks before the premiere on June 20 will give viewers a sense of the strength and depth of the franchise we're assembling."
Moore was a frequent guest on Olbermann’s MSNBC show. But he has since made headlines by denouncing the Obama administration’s decision to kill Osama bin Laden in a clandestine nighttime raid on the Al Qaeda founder’s compound in Pakistan.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting