Michael Moore Splitting From Wife Kathleen Glynn
The filmmaker reportedly filed for divorce from his wife of 21 years last month.
Filmmaker Michael Moore has filed for divorce from his producer wife, Kathleen Glynn, according to Michigan-based news site MLive.
Moore and his wife, who have a home near Michigan's Torch Lake, have been married for 21 years. According to MLive, he filed the complaint in Antrim County Circuit Court on June 21, saying the couple no longer lives together and that there is "no reasonable likelihood that the marriage can be preserved."
The couple, both natives of Flint, Mich., have no children together.
MLive reported that its attempts to reach Moore, Glynn or his attorneys had been unsuccessful.
Moore is estimated be worth $50 million, according to CelebrityNetWorth.com. The couple's Torch Lake home is reportedly worth $1.2 million.
Moore's credits include the Oscar-nominated documentary features Sicko and Bowling for Columbine, the latter of which won the award in 2003. He also directed Fahrenheit 9/11 and Roger & Me.
Glynn has served as producer or executive producer on several of Moore's films, including Bowling for Columbine, Fahrenheit 9/11 and Sicko.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- ‘True Detective' Is HBO's Most Watched First-Year Series Ever, Passes 'Game Of Thrones'
- The Real Story Of Piper And Alex From 'Orange Is The New Black' Will Surprise You
- Conan Shows 'Rare Footage' Of Jesus Christ's Married Life
- Texas Spitfire Abbie Evans Fights Epidermolysis Bullosa In Cary Bell's Butterfly Girl
- Elizabeth Olsen Has to Shred Her 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Scripts!
- Kate Bosworth & Camilla Belle Step Out for Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Gone Girl's Rosamund Pike to 'W Magazine': I Have to Prove I'm as Dark as David Fincher Thinks I Am!
- Miley Cyrus Forced to Cancel St. Louis 'Bangerz' Tour Stop Due to Extended Hospital Stay