Michael Moore Splitting From Wife Kathleen Glynn
The filmmaker reportedly filed for divorce from his wife of 21 years last month.
Filmmaker Michael Moore has filed for divorce from his producer wife, Kathleen Glynn, according to Michigan-based news site MLive.
Moore and his wife, who have a home near Michigan's Torch Lake, have been married for 21 years. According to MLive, he filed the complaint in Antrim County Circuit Court on June 21, saying the couple no longer lives together and that there is "no reasonable likelihood that the marriage can be preserved."
The couple, both natives of Flint, Mich., have no children together.
MLive reported that its attempts to reach Moore, Glynn or his attorneys had been unsuccessful.
Moore is estimated be worth $50 million, according to CelebrityNetWorth.com. The couple's Torch Lake home is reportedly worth $1.2 million.
Moore's credits include the Oscar-nominated documentary features Sicko and Bowling for Columbine, the latter of which won the award in 2003. He also directed Fahrenheit 9/11 and Roger & Me.
Glynn has served as producer or executive producer on several of Moore's films, including Bowling for Columbine, Fahrenheit 9/11 and Sicko.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game