Michael Seligman Returns as Supervising Producer for Oscar Telecast
It is his 35th year of involvement with the Academy Awards show.
NEW YORK - Michael Seligman is returning as supervising producer of the 84th Academy Awards telecast on ABC, marking his 35th year of involvement with the show.
Telecast producers Brett Ratner and Don Mischer made the announcement.
"Michael's experience on the Oscars is unmatched," said Ratner and Mischer. "With his knowledge of all things Oscar and his diverse relationships throughout the industry, we had to have him on our team."
Seligman is a live broadcast specialist with more than 300 major events to his credit. He has garnered nine Emmy nominations, seven for his work on the Oscar telecasts, including one this year.
The 2012 Academy Awards are scheduled for Sunday, Feb. 26 at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!