Michael Vartan joins TNT's 'Time Heals'
'Alias' alum will star opposite Jada Pinkett Smith
Michael Vartan has been tapped to co-star opposite Jada Pinkett Smith in TNT's upcoming series "Time Heals."
The Sony TV-produced "Time Heals," set to premiere later this year, centers on Christina Hawthorne (Pinkett Smith), a strong but caring director of nursing at a North Carolina, N.C., hospital.
"Alias" alum Vartan will play Tom Wakefield, the director of medicine at the hospital. Tom and Christina care about each other, possibly as more than colleagues.
Vartan replaces Jeffrey Nordling, who played the role in the pilot.
On TV, Vartan recently starred on ABC's dramedy series "Big Shots."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR