Michelle Borth joins 'Old Fashioned' indie
Will Forte, Jason Sudeikis, Leslie Bibb already cast
Michelle Borth of HBO's "Tell Me You Love Me" has signed on for the indie film "A Good Old Fashioned Orgy" for Endgame Entertainment.
Borth joins a cast that includes Will Forte, Jason Sudeikis and Leslie Bibb. Shooting begins May 19 in North Carolina.
The film centers on eight friends, all heading into their 30s and all on the verge of major life changes, who decide to celebrate their last Labor Day together in the Hamptons. Borth will return to the HBO drama in the fall.
Borth is repped by CAA, New Wave Entertainment and attorneys Marcey Morris and Karl Austen.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR