Michelle Obama, Lady Gaga to Pay Tribute to Beyonce at Billboard Music Awards
Bono, Stevie Wonder and Barbra Streisand also among those to honor the singer Sunday in Las Vegas.
Beyoncé will receive a star-studded tribute during Sunday's Billboard Music Awards.
The singer is set to be honored with Millennium Award and, according to Access Hollywood, First Lady Michelle Obama, Barbra Streisand, Lady Gaga, Bono and Stevie Wonder will take part in a tribute during the award show in Las Vegas.
Beyoncé recently contributed a music video to Obama's National Education Foundation, which works to fight childhood obesity. She also sang Etta James' "At Last" during the president's inauguration.
She also collaborated with Lady Gaga for their duets, "Video Phone" and "Telephone."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR