Michelle Obama Plans L.A. Fundraising Trip in October
The first lady will be hosted at the home of "Everybody Loves Raymond" creator Philip Rosenthal in Hancock Park.
The Syrian crisis forced President Obama to scrub his planned fundraising roundtable in Los Angeles, but first lady Michelle Obama will stand in for him at a rescheduled event set for Friday, Oct. 11.
The First Lady will be hosted by Everybody Loves Raymond creator Philip Rosenthal and his actress wife, Monica, at their Hancock Park home.
A Democratic National Committee e-mail states that the one-hour event and photo reception will include "a roundtable discussion, where she will take questions in an off-the-cuff discussion with a limited number of guests."
Tickets for the photo reception start at $1,250 per guest, while the roundtable discussion tickets range from $10,000 to $32,400 per guest.
Previously, the president was set to attend a $32,400-per-person "off the cuff" roundtable discussion with the president at the Hancock Park home of Friends co-creator Marta Kauffman and her husband, composer Michael Skloff on Sept. 9.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!