Michelle Obama Returning to L.A. for Democratic Fundraiser Hosted by Phil Rosenthal
The first lady will appear at a Jan. 29 evening event hosted by the "Everybody Loves Raymond" creator and his actress wife, Monica Horan.
First lady Michelle Obama is set to appear at a rescheduled Democratic fundraiser on Jan. 29 at the Hancock Park home of Everybody Loves Raymond creator Phil Rosenthal and his wife, actress Monica Horan, in Hancock Park, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The event was previously scheduled for Oct. 11 at the Rosenthal home, but was canceled amid the budget crisis in Washington.
Tickets for the evening event are as follows: $1,000 per guest to attend a reception with the first lady; $2,500 per couple for the reception and a photo; $4,000 per family of four for the reception and a photo; and $10,000 per guest for the reception, a photo and a roundtable discussion.
For $32,400, a guest may attend all the events with the first lady, plus a special "co-chair clutch," involving a smaller number of donors.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)