Michelle Obama Returning to L.A. for Democratic Fundraiser Hosted by Phil Rosenthal
The first lady will appear at a Jan. 29 evening event hosted by the "Everybody Loves Raymond" creator and his actress wife, Monica Horan.
First lady Michelle Obama is set to appear at a rescheduled Democratic fundraiser on Jan. 29 at the Hancock Park home of Everybody Loves Raymond creator Phil Rosenthal and his wife, actress Monica Horan, in Hancock Park, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The event was previously scheduled for Oct. 11 at the Rosenthal home, but was canceled amid the budget crisis in Washington.
Tickets for the evening event are as follows: $1,000 per guest to attend a reception with the first lady; $2,500 per couple for the reception and a photo; $4,000 per family of four for the reception and a photo; and $10,000 per guest for the reception, a photo and a roundtable discussion.
For $32,400, a guest may attend all the events with the first lady, plus a special "co-chair clutch," involving a smaller number of donors.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'