Michelle Obama Returning to L.A. for Democratic Fundraiser Hosted by Phil Rosenthal
The first lady will appear at a Jan. 29 evening event hosted by the "Everybody Loves Raymond" creator and his actress wife, Monica Horan.
First lady Michelle Obama is set to appear at a rescheduled Democratic fundraiser on Jan. 29 at the Hancock Park home of Everybody Loves Raymond creator Phil Rosenthal and his wife, actress Monica Horan, in Hancock Park, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The event was previously scheduled for Oct. 11 at the Rosenthal home, but was canceled amid the budget crisis in Washington.
Tickets for the evening event are as follows: $1,000 per guest to attend a reception with the first lady; $2,500 per couple for the reception and a photo; $4,000 per family of four for the reception and a photo; and $10,000 per guest for the reception, a photo and a roundtable discussion.
For $32,400, a guest may attend all the events with the first lady, plus a special "co-chair clutch," involving a smaller number of donors.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR