Michelle Obama Returning to L.A. for Democratic Fundraiser Hosted by Phil Rosenthal
The first lady will appear at a Jan. 29 evening event hosted by the "Everybody Loves Raymond" creator and his actress wife, Monica Horan.
First lady Michelle Obama is set to appear at a rescheduled Democratic fundraiser on Jan. 29 at the Hancock Park home of Everybody Loves Raymond creator Phil Rosenthal and his wife, actress Monica Horan, in Hancock Park, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The event was previously scheduled for Oct. 11 at the Rosenthal home, but was canceled amid the budget crisis in Washington.
Tickets for the evening event are as follows: $1,000 per guest to attend a reception with the first lady; $2,500 per couple for the reception and a photo; $4,000 per family of four for the reception and a photo; and $10,000 per guest for the reception, a photo and a roundtable discussion.
For $32,400, a guest may attend all the events with the first lady, plus a special "co-chair clutch," involving a smaller number of donors.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Will Hillary & Bill Clinton's Daughter Chelsea Be Running for Office?
- Zac Efron Gives a Lap Dance, Admits to 'Plowing' Lots of Chicks in Comedy Central Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Will 'Remain Hospitalized' After 'Extreme' Reaction to Sinus Infection Antibiotics
- Taylor Swift Steps Out for Ingrid Michaelson Concert in Brooklyn!