Michelle Pfeiffer Joins Chris Pine in 'Welcome to People'
The actress will play his mother in the DreamWorks film, which marks Alex Kurtzman's directorial debut.
Michelle Pfeiffer will play Chris Pine’s mother in Welcome to People, the DreamWorks movie that is acting as the feature-directing debut of screenwriter Alex Kurtzman.
People follows a businessman who returns home after his estranged father's death and discovers that he has an alcoholic sister with a 12-year-old son.
He is forced to reexamine his own life while trying to form new bonds with his family.
Pfeiffer joins a cast that also includes Elizabeth Banks and Olivia Wilde.
Kurtzman is producing with Roberto Orci and Bobby Cohen. The script was written by Kurtzman, Orci and Jody Lambert.
People is scheduled to begin shooting in Los Angeles next week.
Pfeiffer, repped by CAA and Management 360, recently booked a role in New Line’s ensemble dramedy New Year’s Eve.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR