Michelle Williams to give LFF screen talk
Three master classes added to 54th edition
LONDON -- Michelle Williams is scheduled to jet into the British capital to deliver a screen talk event during this year's BFI London Film Festival.
Williams appears in a duo of titles unspooling in the upcoming movie jamboree with "Blue Valentine" and "Meek's Cutoff" programmed in the lineup.
Event organizers also added a master class event from writer-director Lisa Cholodenko, in town for the screening of "The Kids Are All Right."
Other master classes for the 54th London Film Festival will come from Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu ("Biutiful"), Peter Mullan ("Neds") and Olivier Assayas ("Carlos").
The festival runs Oct. 13 through 28.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR