Michelle Williams opens up about new work
SAG PREVIEW: Nearly halfway through a self-imposed year off work, Michelle Williams is eager to talk about her turn in 'Wendy and Lucy.'
Michelle Williams would like nothing more than for this article about her to start and end with her "Wendy and Lucy" director, Kelly Reichardt, a self-described "film-industry phobic" whose previous movie, 2006's "Old Joy," grossed just $256,000 in the U.S.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR