Michiel Huisman, Peter Outerbridge Board 'Orphan Black'
The latest casting comes as the clone thriller for Space and BBC America shoots a second season of 10 episodes.
TORONTO – Nashville's Michiel Huisman, Peter Outerbridge and Ari Millen have boarded the Space and BBC America conspiracy clone thriller Orphan Black for its second-season shoot.
Huisman will play Cal Morrison, a rugged, resourceful outdoorsman, while Outerbridge is Henrik "Hank" Johanssen, a modern-day cowboy.
And Ari Millen has been cast as Mark, a cunning predator with a dark edge.
Season one of the Canadian sci-fi drama, which stars Tatiana Maslany, was a breakout hit for BBC America and Space. Maslany also took home a Television Critics Association Award for her work on the show.
Orphan Black is produced by Ivan Schneeberg and David Fortier of Temple Street Productions, and Graeme Manson and John Fawcett.
BBC Worldwide distributes the series internationally.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR