Mick Jagger to Be a Great-Grandfather
His daughter Jade says her own daughter is expecting to give birth next year as The Rolling Stones plan a tour through Australia.
The Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger is set to become a great-grandfather early next year.
His daughter Jade told The Sunday Times that her 21-year-old daughter, Assisi, expects to give birth in several months.
She told the newspaper that she does not expect Jagger, 70, to slow down now that he'll be a great-grandfather. The ever popular Stones plan to tour Australia next year.
Assisi told Hello! magazine that Jagger was pleased when she told him the news. "He said, 'Well done.' "
She remarked, "I imagine it's nice to be a great-granddad, although I'm not sure he likes the idea of getting old, or being called one. I call him Mick -- I wouldn't start calling him Grandpa."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10