Mickey Rourke Calls His New Movie 'Terrible'
Mickey Rourke is nothing if not honest.
When the actor, who stopped by the Manhattan screening of Scream 4 Tuesday, was asked why he made the yet-to-be-released 13 (a film he dubbed "really bad"), Rourke responded: "For the money." He also had a reason for the Gela Babluani flick's delayed release. "It's so bad it can't get out." Adding it was "terrible."
And that's not the only one of his projects the outspoken actor had an issue with. Rourke also blamed the limited release of Passion Play, a film he made with Megan Fox and Bill Murray on it being "another terrible movie." Though, he did clarify, "In your career and all the movies you make, you're going to make dozens of terrible ones."
Rourke is, however, excited about playing Welsh rugby ace Gareth Thomas, saying "That'll be a great movie. We start shooting February."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR