Mickey's Latest Movie? 'Frozen's' Secret Easter Eggs Revealed (Photos)
The iconic mouse, a "Wreck-it Ralph" reference and a few nods to "Tangled" all pop up in Disney's animated awards contender.
Disney's Frozen has charmed its way to strong reviews and box office success. But moviegoers may have missed nods to other Disney films hidden within its scenes. Below, The Hollywood Reporter counts down four Easter eggs you may have missed.
Guests for Elsa’s coronation include Tangled characters Flynn Rider and Rapunzel. Can you spot them?
When Anna gets a craving for something sweet, her prayers are answered via treats from the Sugar Rush game featured in 2012's Wreck-It Ralph.
Even Mickey Mouse gets into the action, with a mini-plush toy of the Disney icon sitting on a shelf in the Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna. He's hard to spot, but look for his iconic black and red colors.
A Familiar Painting
During Anna's song “For the First Time in Forever,” she leaps into the air and mimics a painting by Lisa Keene. The artist created the painting during Tangled's development, and she based it on the classic "The Swing" painting by Jean-Honoré Fragonard.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR