Mickey's Latest Movie? 'Frozen's' Secret Easter Eggs Revealed (Photos)
The iconic mouse, a "Wreck-it Ralph" reference and a few nods to "Tangled" all pop up in Disney's animated awards contender.
Disney's Frozen has charmed its way to strong reviews and box office success. But moviegoers may have missed nods to other Disney films hidden within its scenes. Below, The Hollywood Reporter counts down four Easter eggs you may have missed.
Guests for Elsa’s coronation include Tangled characters Flynn Rider and Rapunzel. Can you spot them?
When Anna gets a craving for something sweet, her prayers are answered via treats from the Sugar Rush game featured in 2012's Wreck-It Ralph.
Even Mickey Mouse gets into the action, with a mini-plush toy of the Disney icon sitting on a shelf in the Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna. He's hard to spot, but look for his iconic black and red colors.
A Familiar Painting
During Anna's song “For the First Time in Forever,” she leaps into the air and mimics a painting by Lisa Keene. The artist created the painting during Tangled's development, and she based it on the classic "The Swing" painting by Jean-Honoré Fragonard.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack