Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 Platform Avoiding a Google/Apple 'Duopoly'
As the GSM Mobile World Congress kicks off, all eyes are on Microsoft as it emerges as a key contender in the mobile field.
BARCELONA – The GSM Mobile World Congress, the largest global wireless event of the year, kicked off Monday against the backdrop of aggressive competition between Google and Apple and the rest of the industry’s effort to break the code.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR