Middle East Pay-TV Group OSN to Carry Sundance Channel
AMC/Sundance Channel Global inks a deal that will see series such as “Rectify” broadcast across the Middle East and North Africa.
Dubai-based pay-TV group OSN has signed a deal with AMC/Sundance Channel Global to launch a regional version of the Sundance Channel for the Middle East and North Africa.
The Sundance Channel HD will launch on OSN Wednesday and will carry the brand's trademark mix of independent films and TV series, many taken from the Sundance networks in the U.S..
The programming, which will be available in the original language with Arabic subtitling, will include series such as Rectify and a film strand called "10 Days of Sundance" that will feature highlights from last year's Sundance fest, including such titles as Computer Chess and The Meteor.
Bruce Tuchman, president of AMC/Sundance Channel Global, announced the deal on Tuesday. Marco Frazier, vp global distribution EMEA, assisted in brokering the the agreement on behalf of AMC/Sundance Channel Global.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR