'Midnight in Paris' Actor Corey Stoll Cast in Indie 'Decoding Annie Parker'
The 'Law & Order: L.A.' alum joins the project that also includes Samantha Morton, Helen Hunt and Rashida Jones.
Corey Stoll has been cast in Decoding Annie Parker, a drama-comedy that stars Samantha Morton and also features Helen Hunt, Aaron Paul, Maggie Grace and Rashida Jones.
The actor will play Sean, a doctor who befriends the film's title character, played by Morton. Steven Bernstein is directing the indie pic, about a breast cancer patient.
Stoll turned in a memorable performance as Ernest Hemingway in Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris, which was released earlier this year and grossed $116 million worldwide. Stoll's film credits include Salt and Lucky Number Slevin.
His television credits include Law & Order: L.A., The Good Wife and NCIS.
Decoding is currently filming in Los Angeles. The project is being produced by Clark Peterson, Stuart Ross, Keith Kjarval, Mary Vernieu and Ron Senkowski. Jonathan Brownlee and Sahil Chanana are executive producing.
Stoll is represented by Talent Works and Suskin Management.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!