'Midnight in Paris' Actor Corey Stoll Cast in Indie 'Decoding Annie Parker'
The 'Law & Order: L.A.' alum joins the project that also includes Samantha Morton, Helen Hunt and Rashida Jones.
Corey Stoll has been cast in Decoding Annie Parker, a drama-comedy that stars Samantha Morton and also features Helen Hunt, Aaron Paul, Maggie Grace and Rashida Jones.
The actor will play Sean, a doctor who befriends the film's title character, played by Morton. Steven Bernstein is directing the indie pic, about a breast cancer patient.
Stoll turned in a memorable performance as Ernest Hemingway in Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris, which was released earlier this year and grossed $116 million worldwide. Stoll's film credits include Salt and Lucky Number Slevin.
His television credits include Law & Order: L.A., The Good Wife and NCIS.
Decoding is currently filming in Los Angeles. The project is being produced by Clark Peterson, Stuart Ross, Keith Kjarval, Mary Vernieu and Ron Senkowski. Jonathan Brownlee and Sahil Chanana are executive producing.
Stoll is represented by Talent Works and Suskin Management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR