TV Handyman Mike Holmes Sells Latest Series to HGTV Canada
The channel's U.S. edition is also in talks to acquire "Holmes Makes It Right" for an October bow stateside.
TORONTO – HGTV handyman Mike Holmes has sold his latest reno series, Holmes Makes it Right, to HGTV Canada for a fall season debut.
Toronto-based The Holmes Group is also in talks to sell the reality series about homeowners whose lives are brutally disrupted by unimaginable home reno disasters to HGTV stateside.
HGTV Canada will start airing the first nine episodes of Holmes Makes It Right on October 16, with its sister American channel expected to debut the series at the same time as in Canada after a sales agreement is inked.
Two earlier Holmes-hosted series, Holmes on Homes and Holmes Inspection, are already rating winners for HGTV U.S.
Executives at HGTV in Knoxville, Tennessee were not available for comment at press time.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR