Mike Leigh, 'Another Year'
Taking an unconventional approach to writing hasn’t stopped Mike Leigh from earning five original-screenplay Oscar nominations and two directing noms. In his latest film, Another Year, he focuses on happily married couple Tom (Jim Broadbent) and Gerri (Ruth Sheen), as well as their single friends including the slightly desperate Mary (Lesley Manville).
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR