Mike Myers and Wife Expecting Second Child
The couple already has a 2-year-old son.
Mike Myers and his wife, Kelly Tisdale, are expecting their second child, a rep for the comedian confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
The couple, who married in 2010, already have a 2-year-old son, Spike.
Myers was previously married to comedy writer and actress Robin Ruzan.
The comedian recently made his directorial debut with the documentary Supermensch: The Legend of Shep Gordon. After premiering at the Toronto Film Festival, the title was picked up by The Weinstein Co.'s RADiUS-TWC and will be released in theaters in the first quarter of 2014.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR