Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino Under Federal Investigation
UPDATED: The U.S. Attorney's office has issued subpoenas for records related to several businesses he owns.
Talk about an uncomfortable situation.
Former Jersey Shore star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is facing a federal investigation into his finances, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The U.S. Attorney's office has issued subpoenas for records related to several businesses he owns, according to a statement released by his publicist.
"He is cooperating with the investigation and is providing the requested records," the statement adds. "Although the nature and the scope of the investigation is not clear at this time, Sorrentino fully expects that when all the facts are revealed, no further action will be taken."
Sorrentino owns the production and management company MPS Entertainment and has his own clothing line.
The U.S. Attorney's office has a policy not to confirm or deny the existence of any investigations, they said. The FBI in Newark also said they wouldn't confirm or deny the existence of an investigation.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR