'Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth' Trailer: A Boxer Meets the Stage (Video)
The Spike Lee-directed film airs Nov. 16 on HBO.
The new trailer for the Spike Lee-directed HBO title Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth shows the boxer confessing, joking and sharing about his life -- while onstage.
In the clip, Mike Tyson figures that he was arrested "over 38 times" by the time he was 12 years old, dishes about infamous anger problems and takes a few mock swings.
The film is drawn from the show that Tyson performed in Las Vegas, New York and on tour.
While a previously released teaser had set a serious tone, the new trailer showcases more humor. The clip trots out a memorable one-liner from the boxer: "I know many are probably wondering, 'What the hell is Mike Tyson going to do up here onstage here tonight?' You know, frankly, I'm wondering the same thing."
In a review of the show in New York in 2012, The Hollywood Reporter's Frank Scheck found the production to be "weirdly fascinating, and actually in keeping with a long tradition of pugilists retreating to the stage after their fighting days are over."
The film airs Nov. 16 on HBO.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)