Mila Kunis Defends Justin Timberlake in Russian (Video)
The "Friends With Benefits" actress shot back at a reporter who asked her co-star why he was making more movies than music.
As Friends With Benefits co-stars Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis continue on their press tour, the actress went back to her roots.
While at a press conference in Moscow, Kunis -- who is originally from Ukraine -- defended her co-star when a reporter asked him the expected question why he is making more films as of late and not music, she took it upon herself to ask a few questions of a her own in Russian.
"Why movies? Why not? What kind of question is that? Why are you here," she asked the reporter in a roomful of journalists.
"What is she saying?," Timberlake asked at one point during her response.
When Timberlake heard Kunis' response -- translated -- he laughed, declaring to the room: "This is my bodyguard."
Kunis isn't the first celebrity to speak in a foreign tongue. Bradley Cooper recently conducted an entire interview in French and Natalie Portman spoke Hebrew while promoting her film V for Vendetta. This past weekend, Matt Damon was candid about his thoughts on the debt ceiling debate.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game