Miles Teller in Negotiations for Lead Role in Relativity's '21 and Over' (Exclusive)
The up-and-coming actor has two films coming down the pipeline: Todd Phillips' "Project X" and the "Footloose" remake.
Miles Teller is in negotiations to nab one of the starring roles in 21 and Over, Relativity’s comedy that will act as the directorial debuts of The Hangover scribes Scott Moore and Jon Lucas.
Mandeville’s David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman are producing the R-rated comedy.
The story, which is Hangover and Animal House in nature, centers on two guys who get their best friend trashed on his 21st birthday, then must find his house in time for his morning med school interview in a night that involves being hunted by a mean sorority and a juiced-up male cheerleader.
If a deal goes through, Teller would play one of the two friends, the wild man of the bunch, who instigates the evening’s events.
Teller is an actor on the rise. He played a key role in Rabbit Hole and has two movies in the can: the Todd Phillips-produced ensemble comedy Project X from Warner and Paramount’s remake of Footloose. 21 and Over will be his first toplining gig.
He is repped by CAA and Bold Management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR