Miley Cyrus Announces 'Bangerz' Release Date
The album will include collaborations with Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald, Future and Pharrell Williams, among many others.
Almost two months after the release of the highly controversial, yet immensely popular video for her latest single, “We Can’t Stop,” Miley Cyrus has given the world something else to look forward to.
The 20-year-old pop sensation teased her more than 13 million Twitter followers on Thursday, Aug. 15, with a series of messages related to her forthcoming fourth studio album, Bangerz. Among them: a reveal of the album's release date, Oct. 8.
The album does not yet have an official track list, but will include collaborations with Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald, Future and Pharrell Williams, among many others. "We Can't Stop," the lead single from Bangerz, remains at No. 2 on this week's Hot 100 chart. Its official music video has nearly 140 million views.
For those planning their pop album purchases for the fall, Bangerz will be released one week after the second half of Justin Timberlake's The 20/20 Experience, two weeks before Katy Perry's Prism and five weeks before Lady Gaga's ARTPOP.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR