Miley Cyrus' Brother Hospitalized With Serious Bleeding
Braison Chance and his father, Billy Ray Cyrus, tweeted about the incident.
Miley Cyrus' younger brother, Braison Chance, was hospitalized Saturday in Burbank following an incident that left him bleeding badly.
Their father, Billy Ray Cyrus, tweeted out a graphic photo of Braison showing the teenager with what appears to be a bloody nose and holding what looks like a plastic bucket filled with blood. He also had wires from various pieces of medical equipment attached to his chest, finger and other body parts. (See the graphic photo here.)
"This was yesterday," Billy Ray Cyrus tweeted with the photo. "Everything is O K now and he is home...but @braisonwukong was bleeding badly!"
He didn't say what happened but praised the hospital staff who treated his son.
"Thanking God and all the fine doctors nurses and staff at Providence Saint Joseph hospital," he wrote. "Been a wild 24 hours but bringing my son home."
Braison also took to Twitter to comment on his hospital visit but didn't say what caused the bleeding.
"Today was actually the most horrific day of my life," he wrote. "Honestly, I can't sleep because I am scared."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR