Miley Cyrus to Bring Icona Pop, Sky Ferreira on 'Bangerz' Tour
The 12-week trek kicks off on Feb. 14, 2014, in Vancouver.
Miley Cyrus' North American tour in support of Bangerz is still three months away, but the 20-year-old pop superstar has already announced her support acts. Icona Pop and Sky Ferreira will round out the ladies-only trek, which kicks off on Feb. 14, 2014, in Vancouver.
Icona Pop is coming off of a ubiquitous Top 10 hit, "I Love It," as well as the release of the underrated debut album This Is…Icona Pop. The group's Aino Jawo and Caroline Hjelt embarked on a sprawling headlining tour last August.
Meanwhile, Sky Ferreira's long-delayed debut album, Night Time, My Time, debuted at No. 45 on last week's Billboard 200 chart. The "Everything Is Embarrassing" singer, who has hung out and posted wacky selfies with Cyrus, recently opened for Vampire Weekend on tour.
Pre-sale tickets for the Bangerz tour were released on Tuesday, Nov. 12. Before the 38-date run, Cyrus will perform at the 2013 American Music Awards on Nov. 24 and on the inaugural Jingle Ball Tour.This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game