Miley Cyrus: 'I Don't Just Twerk and Lick Stuff' (Video)
The singer tells Jimmy Fallon that she has many talents.
Miley Cyrus is getting praise for her return to Saturday Night Live over the weekend.
The singer not only hosted but performed during Saturday's installment of the NBC variety series. The former Hannah Montana star told Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday's Late Night that she thinks her performance reminded people there is more to her than just controversy.
"That was a good time for me to show people that I don't just twerk and lick stuff, I can sing and I can act a little bit too," she said.
Fallon also quipped that when his wardrobe department found out that Cyrus was the guest, they said, "Sweet, a night off!"
Cyrus appeared in an oversize shirt with what appeared to be a built-in bra and suspenders and nearly flashed the audience at one point when she curled up in the chair and complained how cold the studio was, saying she was "catching pneumonia."
"But you have to wear clothes when you come out here," Fallon replied.Cyrus also p
Cyrus also performed an a cappella version of "We Can't Stop."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR