Miley Cyrus to Perform at MTV EMAs
The popstar, whose “twerking” caused a sensation at this year's VMAs, will take the EMA stage in Amsterdam on Nov. 10.
COLOGNE, Germany – MTV has confirmed that Miley Cyrus will be bringing her twerk to Amsterdam.
The popstar, whose explicit dancing at this year's VMAs caused a sensation, will perform live at MTV's European Music Awards in Amsterdam on Nov. 10.
MTV already let the cat out of the bag, so to speak, with its promo video for the show, which featured host, Redfoo of dance music act LMFAO, trying to smuggle a scantily-clad Cyrus through customs at Amsterdam airport.
Other confirmed performers at this year's EMAs include Katy Perry and The Killers.
Ariana Grande will be the backstage host for the show, which will be broadcast live at 9 p.m. local time. Will Ferrell will be among the celebrity presenters at the awards, in character as his Anchorman 2 newsman Ron Burgundy.
The European Music Awards is one of MTV's largest live events and will air across more than 60 channels and reach 700 million households worldwide. Bruce Gillmer and Richard Godfrey will executive produce the 2013 show from the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws