Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke to Share a Stage at MTV EMAs
Snoop Dogg, Afrojack and Imagine Dragons will also perform in Amsterdam on Nov. 10.
How does MTV top its headline-making Video Music Awards? By inviting both Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke to its Europe Music Awards in Amsterdam.
It is unclear whether the duo will perform together again or reference their racy rendition of "We Can't Stop" and "Blurred Lines" that set tongues wagging (and not just Cyrus') back in August -- but the duo will both be on hand to perform on the same stage Nov. 10.
"I am grateful and excited to be nominated and performing at this year's EMAs. I know it will be an amazing night!" said Thicke in a statement.
Among the additional performers announced on Wednesday are Snoop Dogg (performing a funkified version of "Gin and Juice" to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Doggystyle), Afrojack and Imagine Dragons, joining a previously announced lineup that includes Katy Perry and The Killers.
Musicians Iggy Azalea and Ellie Goulding will appear during the show, as will Game of Thrones actress Carice van Houten and Arrow star Colton Haynes.
Ariana Grande will serve as the night's backstage host, while LMFAO's Redfoo emcees. Will Ferrell -- in character as Ron Burgundy -- will present one of the night's awards.
The EMAs will air in the U.S. on Sunday, Nov. 10, at 7 p.m. ET/PT.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10