Milla Jovovich to Host Academy's Sci-Tech Awards
The “Resident Evil” actress will hand out 10 awards during the Feb. 11 ceremony.
The Academy will honor 30 individuals with their Scientific and Technical Awards on Saturday, Feb. 11 with Milla Jovovich signed on to play host.
The Resident Evil actress will emcee the event, set to take place at the Beverly Wilshire, presenting a total of 10 awards to the honorees. Portions of the presentation will be included in the Oscar ceremony later this month.
Jovovich can next be seen in Resident Evil: Retribution, the fifth installment in the sci-fi horror franchise. The 3D Paul W. S. Anderson film is slated for a Sept. 14 release.
The Academy Awards will be announced on Sunday, Feb. 26 from the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, to be broadcast live on ABC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR