Millenium Media Services Bringing PBS Fare to Target Shoppers (Exclusive)
Series like Downton Abbey, NOVA and Frontline will be offered at the big box retailer.
Are Target shoppers ready for proper British TV series like the upstairs/downstairs drama Downton Abbey?
Convinced there is an eager market for PBS programming at the big-box retailer, Millennium Media Services, a new content aggregation and distribution venture, is partnering with PBS to distribute some of the network’s signatures series at Target.
MMS has put together a slate that includes both Downton Abbey and Northanger Abbey from PBS’ Masterpiece Collection, the Arthur children’s series, NOVA, Frontline and American Experience.
Led by CEO Bill Lee, MMS was created to streamline the physical and digital distribution of independent content to major retailers such as Target and Best Buy. Its clients includeGaiam, A&E Home Entertainment, WE TV, MPI, Bandai, Acorn Media, Carsey-Werner and NBC/ Universal, among others.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR